Kids After School Sewing- Wednesdays 2:30-5:30pm
- Wednesdays (this class purchase includes FOUR Wednesday classes)
- They do not have to be consecutive Wednesdays. Students can show up for any four Wednesdays.
- Students will have a class card that will be punched every time they come to keep track of the 4 class sessions.
- NOTE: Classes begin the week of Oct. 11th.
- There will be no class on Wednesday, Nov. 22nd.
- Classes will meet each Wednesday from 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- 3 hour class [includes all supplies and use of sewing machine]
- Level: Child Beginner
- Ages: 7+
- A sewing machine will be loaned to each student for use in these after school classes.
- If you are bringing your own sewing machine to class make sure you know how to use it and that it is in good working order.
- Each week we will be working on a variety of different projects.
Please read all Studio Terms & Conditions before registering for class.
• Little to no sewing experience required.
• This class is for children who have little to no experience using a sewing machine. In these after school classes we will dabble in a variety of sewing and quilting projects each week. Students will have fun being creative and designing their own unique projects!
Classes will cover the following topics:
- Sewing straight lines with and without a seam guide
- Zipper foot installation and use
- Fabric prep
- Working with a variety of fabrics – cotton, felt, fleece, etc.
- Using fusible interfacing correctly
- Using an iron safely and correctly
- Zipper installation
- Magnetic snap installation
- how to make stuffed animals, etc.
5 in stock